Saturday, January 24, 2009

Make Me Some Babies!

Yesterday I posted a link to a website where you can make a baby by putting in your picture and a picture of your spouse. I figured you guys use your time wisely and don't do stuff like this so I thought I'd give you a little taste. I stole a few pictures of a few friends/relatives and made babies for them. I hope I'm not infringing on anybodies rights...


Jodie & Melodi's Baby

Here is Jodie and Melodi's future child. I'm really thinking their real kids aren't going to look much like this...This child looks a little gender neutral to me. (sing with me Jodie "it's time to play a game...")




Joe & Jessie's Baby Boy

So I have to admit. This picture of Joe and Jessie's baby is cracking me up. Looks a little sinister...Thankfully their real kids are way cuter.



Brent & Rachel's Baby

Here is my sister Rachel's future baby girl. Since she has dark eyebrows I'm wondering if there is dark hair under that duck hood?





Dave & Rachel's Baby

Okay, what's up with this....this child looks almost exactly like Jodie & Melodi's baby...I'm guessing the dark shadows around the eyes are from the genetic sunglasses trait this baby inherited. Why is the mouth so small when both pictures of her parents are smiling so big?!





Rex & Shawna's Baby

YES! A new baby look! Wow, this baby looks nothing like any of Rex & Shawna's four children. I'm loving the natural copper looking hair though.




Jere & Reagan's Baby Girl

And finally, the one you've all been waiting for! Wow. Just wow. I'm laughed when I first saw this, I thought "feral child". Now I'm just scared.


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hilarious! Thanks for helping us out, Reagan. :)

Brooke said...

Those are hilarious! Rex and Shawna's reminds me of the kid on the MAD Magazines!

lanes said...

Your little girl has one large forehead! ;) hahaha. Fun stuff.

Lynn said...

Freakish - but fun!

Jessie said...

Oh my... I agree with Lynn, freakish but funny.
I am glad the Lord makes my kids :)