Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today is Thanksgiving & other stuff

And we're spending the day at our friends house! Happy Thanksgiving!

I have decided that I will post any quotes that I deem postable on Thursdays, if there are quotes that week!

Here is an example.

"Are you sure my hair doesn't look like a mouse's nest?" -My mom after I cut her hair.

"You, my friend, are a freak..." -Jere referring to my giggling fits whenever he comes to eat lunch with me.

Jere is really a hilarious writer too. If you missed these posts from a while back, here are the links to a couple.

Jere's strange experience in Belize.
Jere's view on visiting a bath-house in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Jere's experience on falling through our ceiling.

I need to get him to write about his experiences more often!

0 comments: