Monday, November 17, 2008

Mobile Uploads

Today I am flying to Georgia for a trip with my work but here are my uploads this past week :)

Tryin' out the ribbon.

Bad face day.

Trying to figure my hair out!

I can't help it, I like wearing these socks so that they peek out from under my pants.

Jere just loves it when I bring out the camera! His signature model pose is the "look really annoyed for her" type.


And here he is doing his run way walk.

Did you know Jere was a hand model too? This is one of the abstract "place your hand on the steering wheel and work it for me baby" poses.

Oh who am I kidding. Jere is cute, but not modeling for me here. I know you really thought he was a model and I'm sorry I lied. He's driving away from me in these shots and I am a little confused as to how it always happens this way when he comes to eat lunch with me...


Stayed tuned for next weeks special "being a spy around the office". It's very dangerous work.

3 comments:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

where in ga are you going? :) i miss that place! we're looking forward to seeing y'all next month!

Melodi said...

I hope you're enjoying your time in Georgia... spa time, dinner time, melodi's jealousy time...

lanes said...

Sounds like fun! I've never been to Georgia... which city are you in?