Monday, November 10, 2008

Mobile Uploads

I post my mobile uploads every Monday.


I have been given a taste of my own medecine. I've been stalked! My SIL Melodi stopped by the house last week and took pictures of me through the window while I was painting. She then proceeded to send them to me. At first, I had no idea what it was but I knew it was from her and I knew she was coming by soon. Then I saw the blue in the second picture as well as the shape of the couch and I knew she was outside. Anyhow, it was a liiittle freaky. The curtains were off of the windows because I was painting the window trim. The first picture shows me painting the dining room window trim :0) It was the perfect stalker situation - way to take advantage of it Lodi!






My new background screen.

Braid.


Chili Lovin'.

This eczema is just not going away...

This is a picture Jere sent a long time ago. Isn't it beautiful??

5 comments:

lanes said...

Hahaha, oh that is so great about having your very own stalker! Good thing it's all just for pretend though...

Jessie said...

That would be a little freaky getting pictures like that sent to you.
I like your hair in the picture with the black earrings.

Reagan said...

I do feel very special, having my own stalker (who's a girl that I know and not some stranger!)

Note to self: Wear hair in messy wet bun when around Jessie.
Thanks Jessie :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...stalker. Sounds like a fun game to play with unsuspecting neighbours.

Reagan said...

Stefan - I agree but only if you know them well! :0)