Friday, November 7, 2008

Link Love

I'm always finding links that I like to save so here are a few I'd like to share with you!

Painting your countertops.

Candle Sleeves. You can do this yourself on anything circular!

Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash. Awesome fall side.

190 Bowery. Can you imagine living in an old bank building?

Conversation Pits. I would love to have something like this in my house. It's a dream I have.

Kliluk: The Spotted Lake. Isn't God's nature so strange and beautiful?

Wallpaper Your File Cabinet (or any other cabinet too) This just seems so fun!

Modern Log Cabin. This looks like a nice way to just get away, if you could afford it.

I think having a hidden door in a house would be sooo much fun.

I posted about my jewelery board, but here is one of the inspirations for it. I love this.

Backpacking for $20 a day in Southeast Asia sounds fun right?

Also, check out Mint.com. They have free budgeting and banking software!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

sweet!

I was just thinking yesterday I should do this on my blog! I love seeing what other people find online.

Reagan said...

I know! I think I'm going to do it on fridays.

Shawna said...

sweet! I think I will join ya! (next week of course, since I didn't keep track of anything this week!)

lanes said...

It's been my lifelong dream to have a hidden room in my house! I even searched out my parents' closet when I was little because I thought I found a door inside-- turns out it was just a laundry shoot, but it was so fascinating!