Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jewelery Organization!

I've been wanting to do this for a while and on Sunday some friends reminded me about it. So I went up to our attic, found a random piece of canvas that I had prepped already (to paint on) and used it to display my jewelery instead :0) The canvas can still be used later since the pin pricks are so tiny. I was storing all this in a jewelery box that I got as a gift from Jere for Christmas in 2001 and I'm sure I'll return to it at a later point in time!

3 comments:

lanes said...

This is such a good idea! I'm always trying to find my scattered pieces of jewelry in my purse, dresser, bathroom counter, pockets, etc.

It was fun seeing you and Jerry at the art walk last night!

Rachel said...

I like it!

Ren said...

i agree, good idea. You inspire me yet again...:) That way you don't have to dig around boxes and drawers to find something to match those earrings!