Monday, September 29, 2008

Mobile Uploads

Celebrating "talk like a pirate day" Arggh. I know it was over a week ago, but I forgot to put these up last week : )

Very creatively using a broken sunglass piece as the eye patch (if you couldn't tell)


Second take. Pretty scary.


First take. It took me a long time to get that sunglass piece to fit between my eyebrow and cheek. I had to lean back to get it to stay..


Ah, that's better...just use the natural eye patch.


My face doesn't look fierce enough.


This just looks strange.

Meh?





Just me...



Hair tip: Wrap hair around your pony tail holder. No one will notice but you'll feel better.



Random: Semi pulling a van. Never seen that before. Italian Ice treat


Pony-tail wrap week








Here's a sad story. I missed "123456" by 3 miles. I was driving the car that night too....Vest.



Pocahontas.

2 comments:

lanes said...

Reagan, I love the pirate pics! Broken sunglass lenses make great substitute patches. ;)

Ren said...

i really like your creativeness on the broken frames. also your eyes looks so BLUE in that one of you at your desk! : )