Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bonjour!

Hello from Paris!

Don't have much time as I want to celebrate the last bag coming tomorrow! We have been without our bags since Saturday and today we bought some clothes. Spirits are high, believe it or not, as my bag was delivered tonight around 7pm. Hopefully Reagan's will be here tomorrow.

This trip has been a blast! Everybody should find a way to travel to a place like this! The French have been amazing as it only takes a smile to get them to talk to you! Usually when you ask them if they speak french, they say no. But, that is because they don't speak it fluently. Everybody we've come across speaks a little English, as they are sorrounded by it!

I'm cutting this short. We have a ton of stories to tell, but will try to type some later. The French keyboards frustrate me. I'm only able to type around 20 to 30 WPM's and it's driving me crazy!

Tomorrow we go to the Louvre!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Rachel said...

What a bummer about your bags. Sounds like you are handling it well, compared to how I'd be. Kudos to Reagan, she is an amazing woman!

Have fun...can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it to Paris and you got to go shopping right away. (: I'm glad you are finally getting your bags too. I'm enjoying getting to read about your trip.