Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our baby is getting bigger...

We got Zephyr September 15th (which also happens to be the day Jere and I met 6 years ago). He is now almost 6 months old now (January 15th is his 6 month birthday) and he is getting so big!

Here he is when we first got him.

Here he is in our christmas photo in December. (Lady has shrunk in size as the elderly sometimes do). Our big puppy weighs in at 35 lbs right now which is half of the large side for what a full grown dog of our breed is supposed to weigh and he is only 5.5 months old!

I have the picture of him as the background for my computer at work and I keep marveling at how he has grown. Even if you don't like dogs, I am sure you have marveled at this with your kids. It's crazy how the last four months have flown by and Zephyr is now a toddler in dog years. LOL. If my calculations are correct he is almost 2 years old in dog years even though he is only 6 months old right now...and boy does he act like a toddler!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Haha! This post cracks me up!
I love your Christmas picture, such a beautiful little family. :)

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

Aww makes us miss not having any pets! Glad you have such a cute little family! hehe

Love you guys, hope you are doing great!