Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Now We Are 'Normal' Home Owners!

Jere has been working on plumbing (he put all new plumbing in our bathroom, by himself) and two nights ago he dry fitted the PVC to replumb our kitchen sink. After he dry fitted it, he went ahead and glued it together (got done at 12:45 AM). Sooo the end result is that my kitchen sinks don't look like this as they waited for me to wash them in the bathroom :) Now I just happily wash them away in the proper sink. Sounds silly and some people would be happy with any sink, but IT DID MAKE THE PROCESS LONGER to transport as many dishes I could carry to the bathroom and then transport them out again (several trips). I guess I could have just washed my face over a pile of dishes? NAH.

Anyways, as far as I am concerned we are now 'normal' home owners with small projects to do. Next up, leveling the kitchen floor, tiling the kitchen and building counters.

5 comments:

Scott and Lynn said...

leveling the kitchen floor, building cabinets.... yes, those are just about the things that I usually do as a 'normal' homeowner :)

Reagan said...

HAHA, I guess in my mind it's just a small project...not like making walls :)

Marcie said...

Yay, I'm so glad you have a kitchen sink! Can't wait to see it. We will be visiting next weekend, hope we can see it then!

Jessie said...

The house looked nice on Monday-it was fun to finally see it. :)

Kelly said...

reagan, thanks for visiting my blog (and for the house compliment!) It looks like you've got lots of house projects going on..but, I'm glad to hear that you now have a functioning sink! Glad to make your acquaintance in this "blog world"! :-)