Monday, October 1, 2007

Moved!

So we're moved in. We moved our things from Scott and Lynn's last Saturday but because my step-mom insisted that we stay at her and my dad's house, we did. Last night was our first night in our new house and it was great! We both took showers this morning and everything in the bathroom is working.
Zephyr is spending his first day by himself without the company of Aggie - Scott and Lynn's Shih-tzu but we're going to give him some company over lunch time :)
Saturday night we went to the Royals game with Scott and Lynn - pictures to come soon!

So I hope you all don't dislike me for giving you a line by line update on what we're doing...but it's just so exciting I had to share :0)

2 comments:

MagenRanae said...

I totally prefer more posts to less posts, so no complaints here. :) Glad to hear you're in!!

Charissa said...

woohoo! can't wait to see pictures of the results of your hard work! ...and pictures of the puppy too. :-)