Well, Jere left today for Los Angeles. This past week, in anticipation for a week alone I made a list of projects I've had on my mind. My goal is to get a lot of them done while he's gone. I've already gotten a lot done! I started this past Thursday by spray painting a bunch some things because the weather was good and I knew it would probably be the last chance to spray paint. Today I put Brighton's room together and organized some existing shelves in there. I hope to post pictures soon!
So far I have completed nine things on my project list.
- Knit a scarf. (Got done last week)
- Go through Brighton's clothes.
- Organize Brighton's room.
- Print pictures for Jodie, Mary's parents and picture frames.
- Spray paint crib.
- Spray paint modern chair arms.
- Spray paint small dresser.
- Spray paint child's rocking chair.
- Set up printer.
This week, I hope to get a lot of this list done.
- Knit Brighton mittens & hat.
- Sew pillow cases for wicker love seat.
- Make slip cover for arm chair. (Ruth reminded me of this on her blog! I saw it a while back and have always wanted to try it. Thanks for the reminder :) )
- Cut & sew a hole into white winter outfit for Brighton (carseat buckle hole) or make legs.
- Re-cover "modern" chair.
- Hang Jere's paintings on main wall in living room.
- Re-cover head board with a shower curtain.