Tuesday, April 7, 2009

24 Weeks Pregnant

Not a whole lot is going on although I am feeling bigger all the time. I know I don't look that big, but everyone is different...Some times are more uncomfortable than others and I just think about how I only about half way there! He was kicking a lot a little over a week ago and now it's more subtle movements instead of huge bumps and kicks. Jere was able to feel him kick about a week and half ago though so I was really happy he got to experience that before this little guy took a hiatus.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you look great!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

cute! :) i can't believe you're already 24 weeks! so fun.

april said...

It may sound weird but the kicking was always my favorite part. I always felt reassured despite the painful kicks in the latter part of pregnancy :)