Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pranking Bob

Last Friday, I stole my friend Bob's scissors from his desk. Actually I borrowed them because I had no intention of keeping them...They just came back in a different way. Can anybody name the show this came from???? My version of this prank was a little different than the original. The original prank involved a stapler and yellow jello.

I went into Bob's office today to get out and take a walk (he works a few doors down) and introduced myself to the secretary - Pam. She seemed pretty amused and after I told her my name she said "So I've heard" and gave me a smile.



3 comments:

April said...

That's hilarious! What was Bob's reaction? Does he watch the office too? I think that's my favorite show ever. :)

Reagan said...

All of his coworkers watch the show and I guess they thought it was really funny. I haven't actually seen him to talk about it but we texted a couple times. He likes the show too. I'm a little obsessed right now...

Anonymous said...

Office - Season 1