Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Belly Shots

I have had some interest in me my updating my blog with belly shots so here's to you Amanda, Melodi and Kristi. :) I am currently 16 weeks, 4 days. I'll be 17 weeks next Tuesday. I can't believe I've been pregnant for just about four months. It's passed so stinking fast! July is gonna be here before I know it...

Before


15 weeks


16 weeks

The last two shots were taken at night and I think my belly ends up looking bigger for some reason. Also, I felt unsure about posting my naked stomach on my blog but these are what I have. Maybe I'll start taking a shirt picture to post on here... :)

9 comments:

Jessie said...

Woo Hoo! Looking good :)

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

:) thanks for posting! you look great! keep em coming....

Anonymous said...

AWWW! This totally brought a tear to my eye! I love your little bun! I am so excited to meet the newest edition to the Kemper/Wheeler Clan!

Love you!
Amanda

Marcie said...

Starting to pooch a little bit, but not a whole lot. How exciting! You look great!

bandanachick said...

Ha! I saw the first picture, and thought that is what you were at 17 weeks...! I thought, what, you can't even tell yet!
So super cute though, I love that stage of pregnancy.

Rachel said...

I know - at first I just saw the first picture, and I thought you were trying to say you were showing in it! But I should have known - you looked preggo last weekend when I saw you. :) So cute!

Eryn said...

i cant believe noone told me you were pregnant! congrats! i really had no idea. how are you feeling?

Reagan said...

Eryn - I guess it's not news worthy! :)
I have been feeling great...I had all these ideas that I would be throwing up all the time and that hasn't been the case. I haven't thrown up at all. In the beginning I was actually worried the baby wasn't there but I've come to terms that it's not as bad as I thought it would be...

Ren said...

lookin good Reagan! ;) I was hoping you'd put some belly shots on here!