Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quotables

"We're such an awkward couple." -Jodie, with Melodi backing him the whole way.


"I am so in love with my wife right now." -Jere speaking as if I am not there.


"...well maybe they don't want you to wear your I-pod during the race because you'll get trampled like that person at the Wal-mart in NY!" -Vicki giving possibilities as to why I was not supposed to take any listening device to the race this past Saturday.


"So you're saying you think the guy working at the Wal-mart had his I-pod on and didn't hear the crowd stampeding toward him??? I'll be wearing my I-pod." -Reagan


"Don't look at me!" -Colter says putting his hand in front of his face so he can't see the offender.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I heard that guy at Walmart got trampled because he was trying to protect a pregnant woman from getting trampled! Can you imagine???? Were people actually stepping on him? If I had just stepped on someone's body, I don't think there is any way that I could go purchase a coffee pot. That's insane!

Reagan said...

Yeah I don't know the details but it's just detestable! I thought he was trying to hold the doors closed but they burst open on all the workers and horrifically, he died. I heard other workers were injured, including a pregnant worker. Maybe he WAS trying to protect her.