Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm so conflicted

Does anyone else get that feeling like when someone you know gets married, you want to get married too? Maybe it's just me. I always want to get re-married to Jer of course (for real, not making it up to sound good)

I want to go on a honeymoon again and watch tennis in our hotel room instead of hang out on the beach...oh wait never mind that part, I always want to hang out on the beach instead of watching tennis!

I want to say our vows again and instead of looking away in nervousness, look straight into his eyes like he did to me. Maybe I just reminisce every time because it wasn't so long ago...

I loved my wedding day and that's probably why I want to do it all over again. Besides the fact that I have a great husband, of course :0)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

awwwwww.... :)

Melodi said...

awwwww... i am so excited for that moment!!!