Monday, September 15, 2008

Mobile Uploads

This was a sweet little ottoman on sale at Target for $17. There were two of them and we almost bought them but showed restraint :)

Rachelle, up top and Brian down below on the drive down to Tulsa, OK this past weekend.


Infiltrating the Nienhuis clan - I was able to recover valuable insider knowledge that I cannot reveal.Sweet fish at the Tulsa Aquarium

Large Aligator Snapping turtle.

Me after the 5K race, ready for a shower.

Octopus in a display. It was a little creepy.

I want to call this one - "eel with flower". Praying Mantis on the blind.

Straight hair day.

I love days like this...Last week, the weather was perfect.












You'll be seeing this vest a lot...It's my new second best friend after Jere.
Before I got my hair did up top and after below. I had low lights added so it'll fade nicely without a bleached highlight line at my roots.

I'm discovering a pattern in quick and easy hair style solutions...Looks like I need to change it up a bit.

This is me today wishing you a great day!
The weather looks amazing outside today. Be thankful if you get to look out a window any time in an 8 hour period.

p.s. I don't like the white stuff that is on the left and right sides of the pictures - just know that I don't do that on purpose. I'll have to look into changing that.

2 comments:

lanes said...

Two things:
1. I heart Ottoman's.
2. Your lowlights look fun!

Rachel said...

I think you have enough ottomans. Good for you, showing restraint. :)

Sounds like a fun weekend!