Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cards By Kristi

My friend Kristi has a little business that she started last year called "Cards by Kristi". She is really good at making cards to any occasion.

Kristi has a degree from Emmaus Bible College for teaching. Right now she lives with her husband Ben in Japan and they have a blog that details their adventures while living there for the next couple of years. She is trying to finish up school year and has been really busy teaching this semester.






Kristi's cards are the cutest! I love them. While I have never been a very thoughtful person to send cards randomly or even do invitations to events, I love the idea and am thinking that if I buy some from Kristi I'll have no excuse!

1 comments:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

aww, thanks reagan! :) so sweet!