Tuesday, May 20, 2008

7 Random Things About Me...

Here's the rules:Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.


I was tagged by Rachel. So here they are!


1. I am A LITTLE obsessive. I mean to say that I don't consider myself OCD or anything, but there are a few things that drive me crazy. When I go to bed, the covers on the bed HAVE to be straight and organized. The tops of the blankets and sheets have to line up. The sides of the covers HAVE to be matched up. The corners of the bottom sheet cannot be coming up. I prefer the sheets not to be wrinkled. The covers have to be smoothed out over both me and Jere, not wrinkled in a heap. This does not apply to quick naps. Only to bed time.


2. When I was little, I would stick both my pointer finger and middle finger in my left and right nostril and then thrust outward. I did this to itch my nose. My mom used to tell me to stop all the time but I just couldn't help it! Okay, so I just sort of tried to do this and I don't even know how it's supposed to work! I didn't really put my fingers in my nose just now, but it's so awkward. This was the only way my nose would feel better at that time...


3. I like to make up nicknames for Jere. It depends on how he is acting at the time and it can be VERY random but it doesn't matter because they all represent a time when we were acting silly. I also like to code the nicknames so that I can call him the nickname in public and no one will know what I am really talking about...The other day he was acting like a nazi (I stole "Nazi" from my dad. He used to call us kids that when we were being bad) so instead of just calling him that, his nickname was NZ. As in the way the letter's sound in the alphabet. I like to call him secret nicknames so only he knows what I'm talking about and he'll just look at me and smile. So if you ever hear me calling him chewpig, cp, luga, belly etc. just ignore it :)


4. I can type on a number keypad without looking. (On a computer or accounting calculator) I got good at typing in the numbers really fast when I would do the books for Kwik Shop a couple years ago.


5. When I was little there were times where I couldn't bend my knees or elbows because of eczema. The insides of those areas would get bright red and dry like you wouldn't believe. I got it from playing in the moldy leaves in the woods when I lived in West Virginia. I never seemed to learn my lesson either. I remember thinking "maybe this time it won't happen..." but since I lived in the woods and it was so fun to play outside, it was so hard to resist walking through leaves piled up to my knees.


6. I have a two inch long birthmark 3/4 up on my right shin. It looks like the state of Virginia and it fits me since I was born in Washington D.C.


7. I was named after Ronald Reagan. I feel like most people know this already, but I'll just put it out there again. My dad was a huge supporter of Reagan. Him and my mom even attended his presidential inaugural ball. I like my name especially because I have never met any other Reagan named after Ronald Reagan. That makes me one of a kind! :-)


I'm tagging


Amanda

Austin


Rachel


Hope


Charissa


Kristi


3 comments:

Rachel said...

So were you at work when you attempted to stick your fingers up your nose? Hahahaha!

Reagan said...

Yeah...I was but it lasted less than 3 seconds. :)

Jessie said...

Yup Yup, one of a kind :)
I like having that title as well.