Saturday, December 8, 2007

New Wood Floors

Here are some before, between and after shots of our wood floors.


Before, they were scratched, stained and had missing patches that weren't stained because of built in shelving that we took out.

Between, they sanded all the stains and scratches out. We really liked the bare wood look, but really wanted dark...so that's what we did!
Here is the final product.

In the end, we definately paid more for someone to come do it but we're REALLY glad we did. We did not feel confidant living there amongst the sanding that could have potentially taken over two weeks! It took the company 4 days with four guys on the job!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

It looks great! Joe wants to have ours done now too.

MagenRanae said...

And ours too! Way to start an epidemic! :)

Rachel said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person.

Scott and Lynn said...

you guys amazing, you can do anything! I stand in awe of all the things you can do to fix up a house! Like rip out walls, change bathrooms, change kitchens, mud walls, install toilets, and pay people to do your floors!! :)

Scotty

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

(Ben) Oh that looks wonderful! =D
I'm glad you guys are doing well and that the house projects are going well! =D

Jere-I dig your trip stories, that's really cool. I've not yet dared to write about the things that happen to me! Glad you are able to! =D

I'm almost home, 2 days! Yay! I will try to give you guys a call and catch up sometime in the next week if I am able! =D