Monday, August 13, 2007

Breaking last night's fast

A bunch of Reese's Pieces and a Dr. Pepper did not make a good breakfast.

"Why?"

When the totally awesome sugar rush wore off, I felt sick to my stomach.

"Oh no! What did you do?"

I drank more Dr. Pepper.

"Of course!"

I didn't have time this morning to eat a good healthy breakfast. Actually, I'm not sure what kind of healthy food we had available for us to eat.

I've been doing pretty well lately. I'm still loosing weight on the "Real Estate Diet Plan." I'm still eating sack lunches at work (Today was Pita sandwiches with humus, greens, tomatoes and feta... mmm) and I've been eating something decent at night.

The only problem with eating healthy is when you don't eat healthy you feel it... I should (but probably won't) buy some eggs tonight.

1 comments:

rallywhit said...

I have to agree with you that when you eat an unhealthy meal after eating well for a while you feel like crap.

But, if you don't eat healthy at all, you feel crappy all the time and don't know the difference. That's what I've been doing lately. ;)