Friday, March 16, 2007

JereAndReagan on Flickr

Alright, so here is the deal: We want to have our photographs backed up and we want to share them with friends and family. So, we signed up for a flickr account and have started the process to upload all of our photos. Now, If you have known us for a while, you probably have some pictures up there. If something is up there that should NOT be shared, let me know. I will be more than happy to "hide" those photographs from the public. We're going through the process of uploading over 2000 photographs and will be doing our best to filter them. It only takes four seconds to hide a photograph.

I was going to make all photographs hidden, but we have a lot of family who would like to see wedding photos and other events from our lives.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jereandreagan/

Reagan and I completely understand if you do not want your photograph or your child's photograph on the internet. It will not be cumbersome for us to hide them. Feel free to call me on my cell phone or ask me in person.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Finally I see the wedding photos! They are great! It was such a wonderful day!

I assume you're still going to post reception pics?

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

SWEET!