Saturday, January 27, 2007


Last weekend Jere and I went to Hot Springs Arkansas. We always end up taking those 'hold the camera out and click' pictures of us together.

We stayed at a hotel called the Arlington...It was pretty nice and pretty large. It has a lot of history behind it. We enjoyed it, but it's an old hotel - I would suggest it if you like an old feel to the decor.
Jere and I before we each got a massage and bath.

I really enjoyed my experience getting my bath and massage, but Jere didn't say as much:)



3 comments:

RebeccaMcCormick said...

Glad you enjoyed your visit to Hot Springs.

Recently geographer Warren Bland named Hot Springs the No. 1 place in America to retire.

I gotta admit,Hot Springs is a pretty cool place to live, even for those of us who aren't yet retired.

Rachel said...

Your get-away sounds so fun!

Scott and Lynn said...

I have never 'gotten a bath' and am not sure what to picture!!! I saw a movie once where these 2 guys were sitting in a jacuzzi, and two ladies came in to scrub them down - they were freaked out and took off! So please explain!!!