Friday, October 12, 2012

{{Our Home}}

This is sort of an "After" post to the first one I did about our new rental house in Sammamish, WA.  It's ever evolving.  We got possession of this house on July 18th and over the last three months, it's turned into our home.  It's comfortable. It's where we relax.  Thinking back on this summer, I am amazed at everything God has orchestrated.  This house alone was wonderful in how it all came together.  We moved in 16 days before Merritt was born.  We were 95% unpacked and settled thanks to Jana.  God's love for me and knowing the desire of my heart brought Jana and her husband Aaron into our lives, I'm sure.  She is a good friend and we've only been here for four months.  How amazing is that?  

I love our life here.  I miss our friends & family back home desperately, but I love our life here.  I had no idea how things would turn out but all I've done is sit back and watch God work.  No I'm not referring to Microsoft.  I'm referring to situations only God could have handled!  

So onto pictures -- Disclaimer: this is real life, no fancy pretty pics!  Quite a few things were purchased at Ikea recently when Jessie, Shawna and Rachel otherwise known as "the girls" came to visit.  

Our bedroom.

Merritt and Ensley


Recently I moved Brighton and Ensley's clothes to our closet.  Our bedroom is sort of the central hub of the second level.  It makes a lot of sense to have their clothes in our closet for now.


Our bathroom.


The playroom.  Also called the loft.


The living room.


The dining room.


The kitchen, then onto the family room.


The family room.

 

So there you have it.  I'm sure I'll be adding more photos later!   


2 comments:

MagenRanae said...

Super cute! I love how you use the bar stools in the living room for end tables. You're so creative!

Renae Hall said...

Love your new house Reagan!! Just now seeing "before" and "after" pics today and I'm so impressed! it's so fun making it your own. Glad you guys are getting settled in ok! Miss you!