Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Half Baked

It's official, I am halfway done with this pregnancy and I can't wait to see his little face. Here is my 20 week photo :0) Also, I added the ultrasound photos!

20 weeks


His face and belly are staring straight out. Our sweet little alien!


Here is a side profile of his arm and shoulder.


Here is the proof he's a boy...

This one is really grainy but I wanted to blow it up so you might be able to see his cute little nose and mouth!! I positioned it upright so his nose is at the top and his mouth was open for this photo.



First family photo. ;)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You're growing! So fun to see your belly shots - you're braver than I am!

Rachel Whitten said...

Ohmygosh he looks just like Jere/dad/jamie/LJ/Jodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet him too. =)

Eryn said...

love the family photo.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

hehe... cute!!

Ren said...

you all look so much alike! ;) ha ha

Melodi said...

I love you! I'm so glad that I can still see what's up with the pregnancy even though I'm so dang far away. I can't wait to meet him! He will LOVE his aunt melodi. He'll think uncle jodie is okay.