Monday, January 12, 2009

On Posting That I'm Pregnant...

Jere thought I would do it today after both of us put something about being pregnant on facebook. I told him I was actually working today. So here goes.


We are expecting a baby July 28th, 2009!


We had our first baby appointment today where we got to hear the heartbeat for the third time and it still amazed me. I had gone in to the birth center where we're having this baby and asked if they could find it because I had such a bad feeling that I wasn't pregnant anymore. So much for a woman's intuition...The baby sounds great.


Earlier today I told myself that I would post on my blog after I got home from work and our baby appointment. So after getting home, eating something and knowing we were going to take a nap, I figured I would do it after our nap. When I woke up at 10:22pm after laying down around 4:30pm I tried not to freak out. This is an example of why Jere keeps telling me he loves me being pregnant. We sleep more.


So now it's about 12:17am and we just got done eating our real dinner and we'll head back to bed in a bit. I just want to say that I am cherishing these times right now and while I know our life will change after the baby is born, I don't consider it to be a bad change.

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah! Congrats guys! Hope you are feeling good and avoid all the morning sickness "fun".

lanes said...

Wow!! That's so exciting! Congrats, Reagan and Jerry!!! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl or keep it a surprise?

April said...

Congratulations!!!

Anna Erb said...

Yay! Congratulations! That's such exciting news.

Hope you're feeling well. And enjoy all the extra "rest" you are getting right now... it won't last long I've heard. =]

Jessie said...

It is a very special time-we are excited for you guys.
If you get some energy you should come over and see where I should put furniture.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! What a blessing from the Lord! Keep us posted on how you're doing!

Marcie said...

How exciting! Congratulations! Can't wait to follow your progress on here. Keep us all updated!

Melodi said...

I can't wait to be an aunt! You guys will be such great parents!!!! AHHHH I can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

hi both together! Yeah- that`s ist great. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
- and welcome to the "parents CLUB"

So, Mirjam can do the babysitting in 2 years--.-) she has experience wtih our neighbour kids..
What exciting news- and this after some month after visiting EUROPE.
We wish all the best!!
Your friends from VIENNA

Anne said...

I just wanted you two to know that we are so excited for you and that we are and will continue to pray for your family, health and salvation of this precious gift. We rejoice with you and praise the Lord for this little one.
Sorry it took me a moment to get a note to you.... please know we have been praying and our excited