Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nutcracker Practice

Tonight I have my first Nutcracker practice on stage at the Topeka Performing Arts Center. (TPAC) I'm excited for a couple reasons - I haven't performed on stage in a long time, it's snowing like I remember when we did the Nutcracker in Virginia and this means it's almost over. While I am excited to do the show this weekend, I am also very very nervous and I think I'm ready for it to be over! I can't believe the shows are this upcoming weekend....

7 comments:

Melodi said...

you'll do great; can't wait to see ya perform!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

that's fun - when are your performances? i can't believe we'll actually be flying to kansas this weekend either! :) you'll do great!

Reagan said...

The performances are this friday evening, saturday afternoon and evening and sunday afternoon :)

Reagan said...

I can't believe you guys are coming this weekend either!

Joe Hawkinson said...

Yeah!! We will be coming Friday night :) I am excited!

Reagan said...

Wait. Is that Joseph as in Joe? Or Joseph as in Jodie? Probably Joe...doesn't sound like my brother would be that excited lol. I'm going to have to practice extra hard tonight...

Melodi said...

lol, i was thinking the same thing, reagan! i was like, whoa jodie has a blogspot! cause we are going on friday night!