Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Table Deal

So I have been wanting to buy a table for random things like coupons, Jere's homework and other things for our front bedroom. I was debating on one with four stools but in the end I chose two because we really don't need four. In the future I could see it going in an area of a kitchen.

Here's the deal that I did. The sale for this table was $129.00 before tax and shipping. There is a deal on shipping till tommorow on orders over $49 using a special code advertised on their website. I had a giftcard which I got for returning my husband's christmas gift from my sister (all parties knew about this) My sister bought the article of clothing (way to big for my husband) for $3 on clearance. I got a $38 giftcard for returning it. So the total was $138 without shipping (it was free because of the code) and I used the $38 giftcard (that my sister got for $3). My total was $100.99 on an order that was going to be $160 and I haven't found this style in stores...only online deals. I am excited!

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?DeptID=25439&CatID=53195&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1327775&ProdSeq=5&Cat=pub&Dep=Housewares&PCat=Dining+Sets&PCatID=25873&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=15&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll%252Easpx&RefCatID=54754&RefDeptID=40525&Page=1&CmCatId=EXTERNAL405305475453195

6 comments:

Shawna said...

super cute! great deal. did you give jere $3? Or is the table part of his christmas present? that is how those deals work out around here..we *buy* the present from each other. of course, rex would probably have lobbied for half the $38. LOL!

Scott and Lynn said...

How fun! It will look great in your house :)

Jeremiah said...

Actually, I told her she could have the gift card if we ate at Taco John's for our date night.

I love that place... Reagan, however, not so much. It worked out for both of us.

Jessie said...

Awesome-it is so cute. I am very impressed with the whole 'free' deal. Where is it going to go?

Reagan said...

It's going in our front bedroom (which is going to be a tv room)

rallywhit said...

In defense of my Christmas gift, it was on clearance for like 15 bucks, but I had a ten dollar off coupon thing. And I totally did not look at the size, just hte color that I thought Jere would look good in and there was only one left. (it was a fleece vest)

But it's so cool you got the full price back!