Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Schedule

Thursday
Breakfast and Thanksgiving Day Parade at the Kempers (Jere's parents house).
In the afternoon we're driving to Wichita for dinner at 5pm with Mary's parents.

Friday
I am going sale shopping (never done this before) and then cooking with Vicki for Saturday's Wheeler family get together.

Saturday
Thanksgiving lunch at 1pm
I am participating in a 2 mile walk with my sister Rachel at 5pm. We're going to decorate my nephew Colter's stroller with lights and fun stuff.

Sunday

Chapel meetings.
1pm - get together with friend's from Lawrence for Thanksgiving.

Monday-Wednesday

The guys come to refinish the wood floors in the living room/dining room. I am so excited for refinished floors and carpet!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lots and lots of turkey!!!

Jessie said...

Wow that sounds really busy- I hope you have a great holiday weekend.