Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Crock Pot Liners

I won't tell you this gross story about how mold grew in the crock pot after our first crock pot meal and Jere had to clean it out in the tub because I was soooo grossed out.


I know everyone is so curious to know how the crock pot liners have been working for us :) So I thought I would tell you, they are working great! I would totally suggest using them. I am not sure how expensive they are, but they sure are a life saver for us. They are quick to clean up and soo easy! We don't have a sink and so these have been great for us. They are ABSOLUTELY mess free. I put the crock with liner into the fridge when we are done with the first servings and it does great. The goo settles on the plastic (instead of the pot) and I throw it away when we've finished the meal/leftovers.

2 comments:

MagenRanae said...

I really liked the sample liner I got! I'll definitely be buying some.

The Park Wife said...

This is such a great idea, I am going to try them.