Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tattoo's and Randomness

While stuck in Atlanta, GA, in the airport Jere and I found creative ways to entertain ourselves. One way was to draw a tattoo on my shoulder. (actually I begged him because he is such a good artist) For more artistic things Jere has drawn on my body click here. This tattoo was of an Apache helicopter flying through the air. It was pretty sweet, just too light to see!


After Jere drew the first tattoo, I realized that I needed another one because the first one wasn't dark enough. So...We creatively came up with this idea.
C.P = Chew Pig
Star = Superpower
Every once in a while I would thrust my wrists together for Jere's benefit and take my super hero stance. It was very entertaining...


Jere and I went to the Atlanta Aquarium while in GA waiting to come home...This was our fish friend. This was also the third day of wearing the same clothing...So we probably smelled a little like our fish friend...

While walking back from the Atlanta Aquarium we came across this guy who was wearing some funky shoes...He was working pretty hard!

3 comments:

Scott and Lynn said...

Wow - the tank of doom is something! I'm not sure what to think about the pit of skulls though - is that because of the nuclear explosion???

Reagan said...

I was a little surprised by the pit of skulls too...I think he was picturing terminator when he drew that on me...Although I can't be quite sure!

Jeremiah said...

I was trying to imagine the toughest thing that i could draw. What yells "tougher" more than a pit of skulls?