Friday, May 11, 2007

Sweet Husband

I just wanted to let everyone know what a sweet husband I have...Last Saturday he planned a surprise picnic for us and took me to this little town called Parkville in Missouri. He planned it out because he knew that I would probably really like this little town especially because they have some really nice houses (I like to drive around and look at houses). So for lunch he made pita sandwiches with feta cheese, lettuce, black olives and and tomatoes. He also packed hummus with pita pieces to eat and strawberries for dessert! It was so cute because he packed it in this picnic basket and we ate in a park near the Missouri river.

After lunch we walked around the town and looked in all of these cute little shops, it was very fun. Pictures of our date are here.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

how very sweet indeed! I love the picture he took of you too, you are beautiful, glowing in fact.

Rachel said...

Yes, so sweet! Great pictures. You two are so fun!

Jessie said...

AWWW... very sweet!