Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Copper Mountain, Colorado

No, I'm not sunburned, broken or dead. Maybe I'll have better luck next year.

I had the chance to go skiing with a couple of gentlemen the first weekend in March. We went to Copper mountain and skied two days. Then we drove to Colorado Springs.

It was the first time I have skied in five years. I was suprised to see how fast I was able to remember not to fall. I have lost a ton of flexibility over the past year and was worried about falling. I only fell one time during the trip, a double black diamond on the backside of the mountain kicked my butt. Atleast my fall was rated a 7.8 by my comrades. Thanks.

The cool part of the trip was being able to get to know some people better. Leaving for the trip, I only knew one person pretty well. With 6 other men going along, I was shy at first, but that feeling was lost as conversations and friendships grew. I am very thankful for the topics discussed with christian and godly men.

0 comments: