Thursday, December 28, 2006

No Trans Fat?

Isn't this a bummer.

"Following in the footsteps of the public initiative in New York restaurants, Universal Studios has announced it is introducing healthier side dishes and aims to eliminate artificial trans-fats from its menus. This began on Christmas Eve with certain adult and children's meals in many of the theme parks. Fries not cooked in artificial trans-fats will be on offer in some of the parks in Orlando and Hollywood, as will side salads and fruit and a range of healthier beverages. The aim is for all theme parks to be 100 per cent free of artificial trans-fats by the end of 2007."

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=59851

I think I'll stay home and enjoy my trans fat. Next thing you know McDonald's will only be selling carrots on a stick. ::sigh::

I wonder if I can buy trans fat in a shaker bottle? You know, like a salt shaker.

0 comments: